Monday 12 October 2009

The Worst Day Since Yesterday

Inspiration and Opportunities are taken for granted, and more importantly what happened to just living a dream? Ideas arent just ideas, they are roads to success. The term "Your Art Matters" will not shout to you unless you believe in change. Change is terrifying, and sometimes it scares me so much I blackout from life just so I can breathe. I dont miss not having the choice to change my course in life, I just wish someone helped me prepare for this stage in my life. Does life have no guidance, are we suppose to learn from our mistakes? And what happens if we're in to deep to be rescued? I dont know, all I know is I have someone, just like Peyton has Lucas and if that was not to work out my life would fall apart, and the inspiration would have fallen with it