Sunday 2 August 2009

just a quick note...

Hey bloggers and nosy people :)

just need to inform you that I wont be blogging for a few weekends ahead due to summer sundae and the upcoming vacation :( now dont moan, i promise i will be back up and running soon.
You will be seeing the expensive photos of myself looking a wreck at this festival along with all the best ones of the performers.

Before I leave you all (boo hoo :(!) I thought you should know some facts about myself, so i'm not a total stranger.

- In 2009/10 I will be studying my first year of a-levels. I will be taking English Literature, Art, Media and Physcology
- I enjoy music, photography, skiing and spending time with friends.
- Sorry boys, or girls- I have a knight in shinning armour
- And finally, This blog is helping me pursue ideas for a novel I am attempting to write. Im not giving anything away just yet but maybe a little taster will be up via blogger nearer to Hallowe'en :)


I hope all of you are enjoying the summer no matter how or where you spend it and I cant wait to get back to blogging you will all my bullshit.

Love to you all. Peace
xxxxxx