Tuesday 18 August 2009

"One Night In Paris" Wont Make Us Last Forever...

Well well well; What can I say. You know the feeling when you want something so bad but you think it wont be as good when you get it- Summer Sundae proved me wrong. For a family festival it offered so much that you probably needed a few more days to complete the whole campus it had to give. I was amazed by everyones enthuasim towards the event- I loved seeing the Mystery Jets even though I wasn't familiar with their music. Oh and yes heres a shout out to all my new friends- especially podge (strongbow is good for you and you know it; LOL) Anyways Videos are on at www.youtube.com/user/hellotickles so do take time to view them if you like. For the rest of the weekend was pretty much no sleep and all party which means im pretty hungover and tired but you special people have this blog to read ;D. Anyways, Im going to catch up on a well deserved sleep. Toodle Pip.

Love and Peace; xxxx